It’s contest time at Hugs for Brady!
Here is how you can participate in our scavenger hunt, “WHERE IN THE WORLD IS HERMANN?”
Whenever you see the Hugs for Brady Hermann Truck around town…
- Take a photo of it (please don’t use your phone while driving).
- Post it to Facebook.
- Include the hashtag #WhereIsHermann.
- You will be entered into a weekly drawing to win a Hugs for Brady sweatshirt or t-shirt!
- We will notify each week’s winner via Facebook and ask for your address.
- We will mail you your prize.
- Share Hugs for Brady with your friends and family so that we can spread awareness about pediatric cancer and continue to make an impact in the lives of the brave children who are battling this terrible disease.
This scavenger hunt is fun for kids and adults of all ages and provides a great opportunity for parents to talk to their children about the importance of helping others, especially those struggling with an illness like pediatric cancer. This contest will run weekly through the end of 2016.
Disclaimer: Continue to enter each week until you win! Each participant can only win once. Please be careful when taking the photo and DO NOT use your phone while driving.
We would like to thank Hermann Services for their support of the Hugs for Brady Foundation and for doing their part to help kids with cancer.